Youth Opportunities Fund (YOF)
The Youth Opportunities Fund (YOF) is an endowed fund for Key Club International held within the Kiwanis International Children’s Fund. This fund uses earned interest to help Key Clubs and Key Club members serve the world by providing grants for service opportunities and scholarships for members.
- YOF grants are given only to Key Clubs and/or club members.
- There is one funding cycle for YOF grants per year. Applications are accepted from summer through fall and must be received by October 15 at 11:59 PM EDT. Applications are reviewed by the Key Club International Board at their November meeting.
- Clubs may request funding assistance ranging anywhere from USD$100 to USD$2,000. The board typically funds those clubs who are asking for a portion of the total cost of the project and clubs who are working with other organizations to fund and complete the project.
- Applicants must use Reviewr, the YOF online grant application. Previous years’ applications and printed paper applications mailed to Key Club International will not be accepted.
- Guidelines for submitting a YOF application are listed in the Key Club Guidebook under Board Policies.
- YOF grant notification is emailed to all grant applicants the second week of January. Providing correct email addresses on your application is very important.
- A list of YOF grant recipients is posted online the third week of January. If you did not receive email notification, visit the website and view the list of YOF recipients or email keyclub.org/yof with questions.