Capital District Key Clubbers in the Spotlight:
- This survey is for Key Clubbers, Presidents, Vice Presidents, Secretaries, Treasures, Faculty Advisors, Kiwanis Advisors and Lt. Governors to nominate a Key Clubber from their own division for exceptional service to their homes, schools, and communities.
- Each month, there will be a Key Clubber in the Spotlight. They will be featured on the Capital District website and social media sites.
- When filing this survey out please write in complete sentences.
- If this member is chosen for the Key Clubber in the Spotlight, the nominator will be contacted for a photo of the Key Clubber in the Spotlight.
Capital District Key Club Calendar Dates:
- This form is to be used for Key Clubbers to submit service projects and other events, such as Divisional Council Meetings, to be added to the District Calendar located on the website.
- If you have an upcoming event please submit it to this form at least 2 weeks in advance.